- Reduce space: Combination KVM and HDMI Video Switch connects one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse to PC’s, laptops, gaming consoles, streaming devices, cameras, and more.
- Superior video quality: 3840x2160 @ 60hz with 4K source and capable monitor. EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging. Click Here To View Full Resolutions Comparisons
- Easily Switch Inputs: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
- Multimedia focused: Transmit audio over HDMI and stereo output. Share USB peripherals with dedicated USB2.0 port. Supports wireless keyboards and mice.
- No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, etc.
- Includes two 5’ HDMI 2.0 KVM cables with USB connectors.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- USB sharing works with external hard drives, printers, scanners, and more.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with lower resolutions @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with all 16:9 Widescreen and 21:9 Ultrawide monitors.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI, & VGA with Approved Adapters listed in the Knowledge Base.
- IR remote control, battery not included. Requires a CR2025 battery.
- Hot swap cables and peripherals without turning off.
- 1-year warranty. Lifetime technical support.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!