- Supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 hz and QHD 2560 x 1440 @ 144 hz.
- Works with 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide Monitors.
- Supports wired, wireless, mechanical, multimedia, and gaming keyboards. SEE FAQ & TESTING RESULTS.
- Switch inputs with hotkeys, mouse gestures, front push button, or remote control.
- Hotkey triggers assignable to either Scroll Lock to Right-CTRL.
- USB sharing works with headsets, webcams, printers, external drives and more.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with an adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 (MST is not supported).
- Resolution/refresh rates: 4K@60hz, QHD@144hz, FHD@144hz.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- IR remote control, battery not included. Requires a CR2025 battery.
- 1-year US-based warranty when purchased from BuyTESmart.com.
- 1 x 2 port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 2 x 5’ DisplayPort 1.2 Cables
- 2 x 5' USB2.0 Cables
- 1 x User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- DisplayPort KVMs do not have EDID DDC (i.e. EDID “keep alive”).
- Unit has 1 video output. This should be used in single monitor environments.
- Multi-stream Transport (“MST”) not supported.
- Hotkeys are triggered via a keyboard plugged into an emulated port.
- Emulation programming is locked and cannot be removed from mouse & keyboard ports.
- Use powered USB hub to expand number of USB2.0 ports.
- Audio transmitted via DisplayPort connection to monitor.
Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports have emulation programming. Second generation chipsets have “Passthrough mode” to send special characters from the keyboard to the computer. Keyboard software like Logitech Options, DAS Q, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation programming. We recommend using the KVM’s USB2.0 port as a workaround if this software is desired. The USB2.0 port does not have emulation programming and therefore does not recognize hotkey and mouse gestures for switching. Please use a powered USB hub to expand USB connectivity, if needed.
Support Manual - 2-PORT KVM SWITCH - DISPLAYPORT 1.2 - PKS0201A10
K/M Compatibility Chart
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!