4K 60Hz UHD with USB Sharing
INCLUDES 2 FREE 5' DISPLAYPORT 1.2 CABLES
- DisplayPort 1.2 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with lower resolutions @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with all 16:9 Widescreen and 21:9 Ultrawide monitors.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Supports HDMI, DVI, & VGA with approved adapters.
- Hot swap cables and peripherals without turning off.
- 1-year warranty. Lifetime technical support.
- Connect one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse to PC’s, laptops, and servers.
- UHD (3840x2160 @ 60hz) with 4K source and capable monitor.
- Switch inputs with hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
- Transmit audio directly to your monitor via DisplayPort. Share USB peripherals with dedicated USB2.0 port. Supports wireless keyboards and mice.
- No software needed. Works with Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.
- Includes two 5’ DP 1.2 cables 2 5’ USB2.0 cables.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- USB sharing works with external hard drives, printers, scanners, and more.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
- 1 x 2 port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 2 x 5’ DisplayPort 1.2 Cables
- 2 x 5' USB2.0 Cables
- 1 x User manual
USER MANUALPKS0201A10 Manual
VIDEOSDISPLAYPORT 1.2 KVM
Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have EDID emulation to achieve hotkey and gesture switching. A basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports. If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB2.0 port to achieve full functionality. Please note that the USB2.0 port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Unit has one video output. This is not a dual monitor KVM.
- Refresh rate is limited to 60 hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Audio transmitted via DisplayPort connection. DisplayPort or HDMI monitor required for audio.
- EDID programming is locked to the dedicated ports. It cannot be removed.
- Scroll Lock command can be reassigned to Right-CTRL key by holding the Switch Button for 15 seconds.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!