- HDMI 2.0 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 hz and QHD 2560 x 1440 @ 144 hz.
- Works with 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide Monitors (limited to 60 hz refresh rate).
- Connect & switch with non-PC devices such as gaming consoles, streaming boxes, NVR’s, etc.
- Compatible with most wired, wireless, mechanical, and gaming keyboards. FAQ & KEYBOARD CHART.
- Switch inputs with hotkeys, mouse gestures, front push button or remote control.
- Hotkey triggers assignable to either Scroll Lock to Right-CTRL.
- USB sharing works with printers, jump drives, USB headsets and webcams for teleconferencing. SEE FAQ
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time intervals from 1 to 250 seconds.
- Transmits audio over HDMI to monitor and also stereo output on KVM for external speakers.
- Easy setup. Plug & play with no drivers required. Works with most IT departments’ security protocol.
- Used with Windows, MacOS, Linux/Unix, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, PS4, Apple TV, Firestick, etc.
- Resolution/refresh rates: 4K@60hz, QHD@144hz, FHD@144hz.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
- Supports HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, & VGA with Approved Adapters.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- IR remote control, battery not included. Requires a CR2025 battery.
- 1-year US-based warranty when purchased from BuyTESmart.com.
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control. CR-2025 battery not included. Buy Now on Amazon.
- 2 x 5' KVM Cables (HDMI 2.0 + USB connectors)
- 1 x English User manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Unit has one video output. HDMI technology cannot split & extend desktops for dual monitors.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or DisplayPort monitor required for audio.
- Hotkeys are triggered via a keyboard plugged into an emulated port.
- Emulation programming is locked and cannot be removed from mouse & keyboard ports.
- Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports should not be used for other types of USB devices.
- Use a powered USB hub to expand the number of USB2.0 ports.
- If the wireless mouse/keyboard is “jumpy”, use a USB extender to reduce distance from the receiver.
- Please install CR2025 battery before use (battery not included).
MOUSE / KEYBOARD COMPATIBILITY
- Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports have emulation programming. Second generation chipsets have “Passthrough Mode” to send special characters such as multimedia keys (play, pause, volume up/down, etc), which greatly improves keyboard compatibility.
- Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, DAS Q, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation programming and limits the ability to use dedicated macro keys. We recommend using the KVM’s USB2.0 port as a workaround if this software is desired. The USB2.0 port does not have emulation programming and therefore the KVM will not recognize hotkey switching commands. Please use a powered USB hub to expand USB connectivity, if needed.