FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Unit has one video output. HDMI technology cannot split & extend desktops for dual monitors.
- Refresh rate is limited to 60 hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or DisplayPort monitor required for audio.
- EDID programming is locked to the dedicated ports. It cannot be removed.
- Scroll Lock command cannot be reassigned to other keys.
Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have EDID emulation to achieve hotkey and gesture switching. A basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports. If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB2.0 port to achieve full functionality. Multimedia keys and gaming peripherals will only work with the USB2.0 port. Please note that the USB2.0 port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.