- Multi Function HDMI KVM Switch: Support HDCP2.2, 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4,HDR 10 and Dolby Vision, Create the home theater experience for you.
- Sharing Keyboard,Mouse,Screen: Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs, best for office working, one PC is editing document and one pc is sourcing information.
- HDMI KVM Switch with Remote: Remote kvm switch in a certain distance, bring your life and working much convenient.
- New Design HDMI KVM Switch with Rack-ears: Save your limited space and easy to install on the wall or other place you would like.
- Support analog L/R audio output: Could increase the original sound volume, make the sound quality more full and more immersive.
- Reduce space: Combination KVM and HDMI Video Switch connects one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse to PC’s, laptops, gaming consoles, streaming devices, cameras, and more.
- Superior video quality: 3840x2160 @ 60hz with 4K source and capable monitor. EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
- Easily Switch Inputs: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
- Multimedia focused: Transmit audio over HDMI and stereo output. Share USB peripherals with dedicated USB2.0 port. Supports wireless keyboards and mice.
- No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, etc.
- Includes two 5’ HDMI 2.0 KVM cables with USB connectors.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- USB sharing works with external hard drives, printers, scanners, and more.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with lower resolutions @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with all 16:9 Widescreen and 21:9 Ultrawide monitors.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI, & VGA with approved adapters listed in the Knowledge Base.
- Hot swap cables and peripherals without turning off.
- 1-year warranty. Lifetime technical support.
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 2 x 5' KVM Cables
- 1 x User manual
Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have EDID emulation to achieve hotkey and gesture switching. A basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports. If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB2.0 port to achieve full functionality. Multimedia keys and gaming peripherals will only work with the USB2.0 port. Please note that the USB2.0 port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Unit has one video output. HDMI technology cannot split & extend desktops for dual monitors.
- Refresh rate is limited to 60 hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or DisplayPort monitor required for audio.
- EDID programming is locked to the dedicated ports. It cannot be removed.
- Scroll Lock command cannot be reassigned to other keys.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!