Highest quality video: Exclusive 4K60hz video quality on all eight video inputs. Connect PC’s, servers, as well as other HDMI video sources such as NVR’s, game consoles, and streaming devices.
4 ways to control: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push buttons, or remote control.
Adjustable Autoscan: Adjust time interval of auto scan from 5 seconds to 60 minutes with the front panel push buttons and OSD (on screen display).
Network Connectivity: Ethernet LAN port for TCP/IP console interface, programmable network address, and IP KVM switching. RS232 connector for serial commands.
No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Unix/Linux, Chromebook, and Raspberry Pi. Xbox, PS4, Nintendo gaming consoles. Apple TV, Firestick, Roku streaming devices.
- Includes four 5’ KVM cables with HDMI and USB connectors.
- Transmit audio to output video device via HDMI connections.
- EDID emulators prevent desktop icons from rearranging.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Plug & play capable. No setup required.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz with capable monitor & source.
- Backwards compatible for lower resolutions up to 60 hz.
- Hot swap cables (connect/disconnect) without turning unit off.
- 4- port USB 2.0 hub to share connected devices like barcode scanner, printers, and more.
- Supports Displayport, VGA, and DVI with approved adapters.
- Basic keyboard/mouse recommended for hotkeys and gesture switching.
- 1 x 8-port HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch
- 4 x 1.5 meter (5ft) KVM Cable with HDMI and USB connectors
- 1 x DC 12V Power Adapter
- 1 xIR Remote Control (requires standard CR2025 battery, not included)
- 1 x Remote Control Receiver
- 2 x Rack Mounting Ear
- 1 x RS232 3-Pin Connector
- 1 x Mini CD with Option Software (downloadable on website)
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dedicated mouse/keyboard ports limit multimedia features of peripherals but USB2.0 ports will allow them to operate as normal. Note: USB ports do not support hotkeys or mouse gesture switching.
- Unit has one video output; does not support dual monitors. HDMI technology cannot be split.
- EDID emulation is locked to the dedicated ports. Scroll Lock command cannot be changed.
SupportProduct Support Manual - 8-Port HDMI KVM Switch - HKS0801A20
Product Datasheet - 8-Port HDMI KVM Switch - HKS0801A1U
RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal Application
8-Port Network Control Panel Application - Windows Only
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!