INCLUDES 4 FREE 5' KVM CABLES
TESmart’s Enterprise Line of KVM switches are designed for more demanding users that need to manage a large number of HDMI devices. Going beyond a traditional KVM, these switchers also receive other video inputs and transmit audio via HDMI, making them highly compatible with a wide range of uses. They work with virtually all hardware platforms and support most operating systems.
USA Authorized Seller. Valid 1-year Warranty & US Free Shipping.
Reduce space: Rack mountable KVM and video switch that connects eight PCs, servers, plus other HDMI video sources such as DVR’s, game consoles, and streaming devices.
Switch with ease: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push buttons, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included). EDID emulation.
Adjustable Autoscan: Adjust time interval of auto scan from 5 seconds to 60 minutes with the front panel push buttons and OSD (on screen display).
Network Connectivity: Ethernet LAN port for TCP/IP console interface, programmable network address, and IP KVM switching. RS232 connector for serial commands.
No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Unix/Linux, Chromebook, and Raspberry Pi. Xbox, PS4, Nintendo gaming consoles. Apple TV, Firestick, Roku streaming devices.
- Includes four 5’ KVM cables with HDMI and USB connectors.
- Transmit audio to output video device via HDMI connections.
- EDID emulators prevent desktop icons from rearranging.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Plug & play capable. No setup required.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz with capable monitor & source.
- Backwards compatible 1920x1080 @ 60 hz and lower resolutions.
- Hot swap cables (connect/disconnect) without turning unit off.
- 4- port USB 2.0 hub to share connected devices like barcode scanner, printers, and more.
- Supports Displayport, VGA, and DVI with approved adapters (not included).
- Basic keyboard/mouse recommended for hotkeys and gesture switching.
1 x 8-port HDMI 1.4 KVM Switch
4 x 1.5 meter (5ft) KVM Cable with HDMI and USB connectors
1 x DC 12V Power Adapter
1 xIR Remote Control (requires standard CR2025 battery, not included)
1 x Remote Control Receiver
2 x Rack Mounting Ear
1 x RS232 3-Pin Connector
1 x Mini CD with Option Software (downloadable on website)
1 x English Instruction Manual
Product Datasheet - 8-Port HDMI KVM Switch - HKS0801A20
RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal Application
8-Port Network Control Panel Application - Windows Only
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dedicated mouse/keyboard ports limit multimedia features of peripherals but USB port will allow them to operate as normal. Note: USB ports do not support hotkeys or mouse gesture switching.
- Unit has one video output; does not support dual monitors. HDMI technology cannot be split.
- Ultrawide monitors (21:9 aspect ratio) are not supported.
- EDID emulation is locked to the dedicated ports. Scroll Lock command cannot be changed.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!