TESmart 4x1 HDMI Switch allows up to 4 Ultra HD sources to be routed to one Ultra HD display. Support resolutions up to 4K@60Hz. Deep Color, 3D TV pass-through. Support S/PDIF and L/R audio out. And support lossless audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio are also supported.
- Support resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4: True Ultra 4K quality brings you a high-definition visual experience.
- HDMI Switcher supports 2.0/5.1/Auto modes of audio output: Support for external speakers (2.1) or amplifiers (5.0), making it easier to enjoy clear sound quality.
- HDMI Switch with Remote: Switching channels is easier and makes your life easier.
- Support Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital and AC-3 audio transmission: Compatible with Top HD audio transmission technologies to provide you with HD and lossless sound.
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2 protocol: You can play genuine movies and TV shows with HD and lossless quality.
- Input: 4 * HDMI Type A.
- Output: 1 * HDMI Type A, 1 * AUX (audio output L / R), 1 * audio output S / PDIF D.
- Dimensions: 196 (L) x 80 (W) x 24 (H) mm.
- Item Weight: 500g.
- Power supply: DC 5V 1A.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI, & VGA with approved adapters listed here.
- Basic keyboard/mouse recommended for hotkeys and gesture switching. See K/M Compatibility chart
- 1-year no-hassle USA warranty when purchased from BuyTESmart.com.
- With 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- Support audio output via optical or L/R AUX interfaces
- Support 2.0/5.1/Auto modes of audio output
- Support resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2
- Support 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Support Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital and AC-3 audio transmission
- Easy to switch input source with infrared remote control
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision
Works in dedicated mouse & keyboard ports
Will not work in dedicated mouse & keyboard ports
Works in USB 2.0 port only. Hotkey switching does not work for keyboards using the USB 2.0 port
Keyboard does not have these features
|Regular Keys||Hotkey Switching||Multimedia Keys||Other Keys||Macros Keys|
|Amazon Basics||Wireless K/M|
|HP||Wireless Elite V2|
|Logitech||K750 Mac Version|
|Logitech||K750 Windows Version|
|Microsoft||Wireless 3050 Desktop|
|Microsoft||Wireless Comfort 5050 Desktop|
- 1 x 4 In 1 Out HDMI Switch
- 1 x IR Remote Control (without button battery) (Model:CR2025)
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 2 x Quick-Start Guide
- Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have emulation programming to receive hotkey and gesture switching.
- Basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports.
- If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB2.0 port to achieve full functionality.
- Multimedia keys and gaming peripherals will only work with the USB2.0 port.
- Please note that the USB2.0 port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Switch must receive video signal on both HDMI + VGA for dual monitor output. Approved adapter list
- Refresh rate is limited to 60 hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or DisplayPort monitor required for audio.
- VGA monitor connection will be less crisp than HDMI connection due to analog video signal.
- Hotkey commands cannot be reassigned on this unit.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!