- Supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 hz and QHD 2560 x 1440 @ 144 hz. Click Here To View Full Resolutions Comparisons
- Works with 21:9 Ultrawide and 32:9 Super Ultrawide Monitors.
- Supports wired, wireless, mechanical, multimedia, and gaming keyboards. SEE FAQ & TESTING RESULTS.
- Switch inputs with hotkeys, mouse gestures, front push button, or remote control.
- Hotkey triggers assignable to either Scroll Lock to Right-CTRL.
- USB sharing works with headsets, webcams, printers, external drives and more.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with an adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 (MST is not supported).
- Resolution/refresh rates: 4K@60hz, QHD@144hz, FHD@144hz.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- IR remote control. CR-2025 battery not included. Buy Now on Amazon.
- 1-year US-based warranty when purchased from BuyTESmart.com.
- 1 x 2 port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- IR remote control, battery not included. Requires a CR2025 battery.
- 2 x 5’ DisplayPort 1.2 Cables
- 2 x 5' USB2.0 Cables
- 1 x User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- DisplayPort KVMs do not have EDID DDM (i.e. EDID “keep alive”).
- Multi-stream Transport (“MST”) not supported.
- Hotkeys are triggered via a keyboard plugged into an emulated port.
- Emulation programming is locked and cannot be removed from mouse & keyboard ports.
- Use powered USB hub to expand number of USB2.0 ports.
- Audio transmitted via DisplayPort connection to monitor.
- Unit has one video output and cannot be split & extended for dual monitors.
Dedicated mouse & keyboard ports have emulation programming. Second generation chipsets have “Passthrough Mode” to send special characters such as multimedia keys (play, pause, volume up/down, etc), which greatly improves keyboard compatibility. (make “keyboard compatibility” a link).
Keyboard software such as Logitech Options, DAS Q, Corsair iCUE, etc conflicts with the emulation programming and limits the ability to use dedicated macro keys. We recommend using the KVM’s USB2.0 port as a workaround if this software is desired. The USB2.0 port does not have emulation programming and therefore the KVM will not recognize hotkey switching commands. Please use a powered USB hub to expand USB connectivity, if needed.
Support Manual - 2-PORT KVM SWITCH - DISPLAYPORT 1.2 - PKS0201A10
K/M Compatibility Chart
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!