4x2 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Audio Extraction and Audio Out
|1st Generation Compatibility Chart|
- Reduce space: Combination KVM and HDMI Video Switch connects one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse to PC’s, laptops, gaming consoles, streaming devices, cameras, and more.
- Superior Video Quality: 3840x2160 @ 60hz with 4K source and capable monitor. EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging. Click Here To View Full Resolutions Comparisons
- Easily Switch Inputs: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
- Multimedia focused: Transmit audio over HDMI and stereo output. Share USB devices with dedicated USB2.0 port. Supports wireless keyboards and mice.
- No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, etc.
- Includes two 5’ HDMI KVM cables with USB connectors. VGA cables not included.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- USB sharing works with external hard drives, printers, scanners, and more.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with lower resolutions @ 60 Hz.
- Compatible with all 16:9 Widescreen and 21:9 Ultrawide monitors.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- 1-year warranty. Lifetime technical support.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI, & VGA with Approved Adapters listed in the Knowledge Base.
- IR remote control, battery not included. Requires a CR2025 battery.
- Hot swap cables and peripherals without turning off.
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control. CR-2025 battery not included. Buy Now on Amazon.
- 2 x 5' KVM Cables
- 1 x English User manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Unit has one video output. HDMI technology cannot split & extend desktops for dual monitors.
- Refresh rate is limited to 60 hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or DisplayPort monitor required for audio.
- EDID programming is locked to the dedicated ports. It cannot be removed.
- Scroll Lock command cannot be reassigned to other keys.
Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have emulation programming to receive hotkey and gesture switching. A basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports. If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB2.0 port to achieve full functionality. Multimedia keys and gaming peripherals will only work with the USB2.0 port. Please note that the USB2.0 port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.
Product Datasheet - 4-Port Black KVM HDMI Video Switch - HKS0401A1U-B
Product Support Manual - 4-Port Grey KVM HDMI Video Switch - HKS0401A1U-G
Product Datasheet - 4-Port Grey KVM HDMI Video Switch - HKS0401A1U-G
Product Support Manual - 4-Port Red KVM HDMI Video Switch - HKS0401A1U-R
Product Datasheet - 4-Port Red KVM HDMI Video Switch - HKS0401A1U-R
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!