DVI to HDMI or HDMI to DVI Cable (6.5 ft)
Converts video signal between DVI and HDMI. Bi-directional cable can convert either way.
- Supports resolutions up to 60hz for 1440P and 120hz for FHD when converting from DVI to HDMI. Full Specs
- Universal DVI compatibility. It’s an oldie but a goodie.
- Cord to extend computer desktop for laptops, desktops, MacBooks, PCs, etc.
Cable length is 2 meters (6.6 feet)
Resolution / Refresh Rates
- 5120x2160 Not Supported
- 3840x2160 Not Supported
- 5120x1440 Not Supported
- 3440x1440 Not Supported
- 2560x1440 60hz
- 3840x1080 Not Supported
- 2560x1080 60hz
- 1920x1080 120hz
- DVI does not carry audio. Audio must be transmitted separately.
- HDCP is not supported over DVI. Cannot view protected content (Netflix, etc.)
- This adapter does not charge devices. It is for video signals only.