- Two PCs Shared with One Set Keyboard and Mouse: Create a simplified workstation with two computers with this 2 port HDMI KVM switch
- 2 Port KVM Switch with USB2.0 Port: Supports Connecting your usb 2.0 port device such as Scanner/USB driver/3D Printer/Monitor Camera
- Support 4K@30Hz Resolution: Support the Resolution up to 3840x2160 @ 30hz with 4K source and capable monitor. Support auto switching to monitor computers in a specified time interval
- Easy to Operate and Install: EASILY SWITCH INPUTS. Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
- HDMI 1.4 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz.
- Compatible with lower resolutions @30 Hz.
- Compatible with all 16:9 Widescreen and 21:9 Ultrawide monitors.
- HDR 10 - HDCP 2.2 - Dolby Vision - 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI, & VGA with approved adapters listed in the Knowledge Base.
- Hot swap cables and peripherals without turning off.
- 1-year warranty. Lifetime technical support.
- Reduce space: Combination KVM and HDMI Video Switch connects one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse to PC’s, laptops, gaming consoles, streaming devices, cameras, and more.
- Superior video quality: 3840x2160 @ 30hz with 4K source and capable monitor. EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
- Easily Switch Inputs: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
- Multimedia focused: Transmit audio over HDMI and stereo output. Share USB peripherals with dedicated USB2.0 port. Supports wireless keyboards and mice.
- No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, etc.
- Includes two 5’ HDMI 1.4 KVM cables with USB connectors.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time interval from 1 to 250 seconds.
- USB sharing works with external hard drives, printers, scanners, and more.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
Works in dedicated mouse & keyboard ports
Will not work in dedicated mouse & keyboard ports
Works in USB 2.0 port only. Hotkey switching does not work for keyboards using the USB 2.0 port
Keyboard does not have these features
|Regular Keys||Hotkey Switching||Multimedia Keys||Other Keys||Macros Keys|
|Amazon Basics||Wireless K/M|
|HP||Wireless Elite V2|
|Logitech||K750 Mac Version|
|Logitech||K750 Windows Version|
|Microsoft||Wireless 3050 Desktop|
|Microsoft||Wireless Comfort 5050 Desktop|
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 2 x 5' KVM Cables
- 1 x User manual
Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have EDID emulation to achieve hotkey and gesture switching. A basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports. If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB2.0 port to achieve full functionality. Multimedia keys and gaming peripherals will only work with the USB2.0 port. Please note that the USB2.0 port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Unit has one video output. HDMI technology cannot split & extend desktops for dual monitors.
- Refresh rate is limited to 30hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or DisplayPort monitor required for audio.
- EDID programming is locked to the dedicated ports. It cannot be removed.
- Scroll Lock command cannot be reassigned to other keys.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!