- Extend Your HDMI Video Signal Up to 60M/200ft - This HDMI KVM Extender over CAT5e/6 cable gives you the freedom to control your HDMI enabled server or computer from up to 60m(200ft)away.Great for industrial sites extend your HDMI signals to locations.
- Easily Control Your Video Source from an Impressive Distance - The HDMI KVM extender included an IR Kit that easily connect to both your transmitter and receiver,enabling you to control your video source from a Remote Location.
- Extend Astonishing 1080p Picture Quality - The HDMI KVM extender support resolution up to 1080P@60Hz,ensuring your remote picture is crystal clear and capture the atttention of your audience.Maximizes compatibility between your HDMI display and video sources with EDID emulation.
- Simplified Setup & Various Application - Plug and play, no driver needed,while also reducing potential failure pointsA single CAT5e/6 cable avoids the hassle of running multiple cables.Ideal for auditoriums, lecture halls or other professional presentation venues, Classrooms, Boardrooms, Conference Room Projectors, Gaming, Video Production etc.
- The TESmart HDMI Extender Over Cat5e/6 is backed by a 1-year manufacture warranty and free lifetime technical support.1 * HDMI KVM transmitter 1 * HDMI KVM receiver 1 * IR Transmitter Cable 1 * IR Receiver Cable 2 * DC 5V 1A Power Adapter.
- Resolution up to 1920*1080@60Hz (For 60M UTP).
- Support TMDS equalization and enhancement.
- Support EDID pass through via LAN, for best compliance with most display devices.
- Support IR signal pass through via LAN
- By transmitting keyboard and mouse data via LAN, it is easy to control PC remotely.
- Data rate:10.2 Gbps
- Max. Resolution:1920*1080@60Hz ( For 60M UTP cable)
- ESD protection :Human body model - ±8KV (Air-gap discharge)
- Transmitter: 1* HDMI Type A
- Receiver: 1* RJ45, 1* AUX (For IR in), 2* USB Type A (Keyboard & mouse)
- Transmitter: 1* RJ45, 1* USB Type B, 1* AUX(for IR out)
- Receiver: 1* HDMI Type A
- Chasing material :Aluminum Alloy
- RX: 91 (W) x 90 (D) x 30 (H) mm
- TX: 91 (W) x 90 (D) x 30 (H) mm
Operating/storage temperature: 0 to 70 degree/-40 to 85 degree
Operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- 1 x HDMI KVM transmitter
- 1 x HDMI KVM receiver
- 1 x IR Transmitter Cable
- 1 x IR Receiver Cable
- 2 x DC 5V 1A Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual