Reduce space: Rack mountable KVM and video switch that connects eight PCs, servers, plus other HDMI video sources such as DVR’s, game consoles, and streaming devices.
Switch with ease: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push buttons, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included). EDID emulation.
Adjustable Autoscan: Adjust time interval of auto scan from 5 seconds to 60 minutes with the front panel push buttons and OSD (on screen display).
Network Connectivity: Ethernet LAN port for TCP/IP console interface, programmable network address, and IP KVM switching. RS232 connector for serial commands.
No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Unix/Linux, Chromebook, and Raspberry Pi. Xbox, PS4, Nintendo gaming consoles. Apple TV, Firestick, Roku streaming devices.
- Includes four 5’ KVM cables with HDMI and USB connectors.
- Transmit audio to output video device via HDMI connections.
- EDID emulators prevent desktop icons from rearranging.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Plug & play capable. No setup required.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz with capable monitor & source.
- Backwards compatible 1920x1080 @ 60 hz and lower resolutions.
- Hot swap cables (connect/disconnect) without turning unit off.
- 4- port USB 2.0 hub to share connected devices like barcode scanner, printers, and more.
- Supports Displayport, VGA, and DVI with approved adapters (not included).
- Basic keyboard/mouse recommended for hotkeys and gesture switching.
1 x 8-port HDMI 1.4 KVM Switch
4 x 1.5 meter (5ft) KVM Cable with HDMI and USB connectors
1 x DC 12V Power Adapter
1 xIR Remote Control (requires standard CR2025 battery, not included)
1 x Remote Control Receiver
2 x Rack Mounting Ear
1 x RS232 3-Pin Connector
1 x Mini CD with Option Software (downloadable on website)
1 x English Instruction Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dedicated mouse/keyboard ports limit multimedia features of peripherals but USB port will allow them to operate as normal. Note: USB ports do not support hotkeys or mouse gesture switching.
- Unit has one video output; does not support dual monitors. HDMI technology cannot be split.
- Ultrawide monitors (21:9 aspect ratio) are not supported.
- EDID emulation is locked to the dedicated ports. Scroll Lock command cannot be changed.
SupportProduct Support Manual - 8-Port HDMI KVM Switch - HKS0801A20
Product Datasheet - 8-Port HDMI KVM Switch - HKS0801A20
RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal Application
8-Port Network Control Panel Application - Windows Only
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!