INCLUDES 4 FREE 5' KVM CABLES
Introducing the newest models of the Enterprise Line of KVM’s with HDMI 2.0, achieving 4K60hz on all inputs. As with other Enterprise models, these switchers can be used with other video inputs beyond PC’s such as gaming consoles, streaming devices, NVR’s, and HDMI cameras. They work with virtually all hardware platforms and support most operating systems.
USA AUTHORIZED SELLER. VALID 1-YEAR WARRANTY & US FREE SHIPPING.
Highest quality video: Exclusive 4K60hz video quality on all eight video inputs. Connect PC’s, servers, as well as other HDMI video sources such as NVR’s, game consoles, and streaming devices.
4 ways to control: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push buttons, or remote control.
Adjustable Autoscan: Adjust time interval of auto scan from 5 seconds to 60 minutes with the front panel push buttons and OSD (on screen display).
Network Connectivity: Ethernet LAN port for TCP/IP console interface, programmable network address, and IP KVM switching. RS232 connector for serial commands.
No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Unix/Linux, Chromebook, and Raspberry Pi. Xbox, PS4, Nintendo gaming consoles. Apple TV, Firestick, Roku streaming devices.
- Includes four 5’ KVM cables with HDMI and USB connectors.
- Transmit audio to output video device via HDMI connections.
- EDID emulators prevent desktop icons from rearranging.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Plug & play capable. No setup required.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz with capable monitor & source.
- Backwards compatible for lower resolutions up to 60 hz.
- Hot swap cables (connect/disconnect) without turning unit off.
- 4- port USB 2.0 hub to share connected devices like barcode scanner, printers, and more.
- Supports Displayport, VGA, and DVI with approved adapters.
- Basic keyboard/mouse recommended for hotkeys and gesture switching.
- 1 x 8-port HDMI 2.0 KVM Switch
- 4 x 1.5 meter (5ft) KVM Cable with HDMI and USB connectors
- 1 x DC 12V Power Adapter
- 1 xIR Remote Control (requires standard CR2025 battery, not included)
- 1 x Remote Control Receiver
- 2 x Rack Mounting Ear
- 1 x RS232 3-Pin Connector
- 1 x Mini CD with Option Software (downloadable on website)
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
Product Datasheet - 8-Port HDMI KVM Switch - HKS0801A1U
RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal Application
8-Port Network Control Panel Application - Windows Only
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dedicated mouse/keyboard ports limit multimedia features of peripherals but USB2.0 ports will allow them to operate as normal. Note: USB ports do not support hotkeys or mouse gesture switching.
- Unit has one video output; does not support dual monitors. HDMI technology cannot be split.
- EDID emulation is locked to the dedicated ports. Scroll Lock command cannot be changed.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!