PLEASE SEE SUPPORT TAB FOR COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION
Highest quality video: Exclusive 4K60hz video quality on all eight video inputs. Connect PC’s, servers, as well as other HDMI video sources such as NVR’s, game consoles, and streaming devices. Click Here To View Full Resolutions Comparisons
4 ways to control: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push buttons, or remote control.
Adjustable Autoscan: Adjust time interval of auto scan from 5 seconds to 60 minutes with the front panel push buttons and OSD (on screen display).
Network Connectivity: Ethernet LAN port for TCP/IP console interface, programmable network address, and IP KVM switching. RS232 connector for serial commands.
No software needed: Works with Windows, MacOS, Unix/Linux, Chromebook, and Raspberry Pi. Xbox, PS4, Nintendo gaming consoles. Apple TV, Firestick, Roku streaming devices.
- Includes four 5’ KVM cables with HDMI and USB connectors.
- Transmit audio to output video device via HDMI connections.
- EDID emulators prevent desktop icons from rearranging.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Plug & play capable. No setup required.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz with capable monitor & source.
- Backwards compatible for lower resolutions up to 60 hz.
- Hot swap cables (connect/disconnect) without turning unit off.
- 4- port USB 2.0 hub to share connected devices like barcode scanner, printers, and more.
- Supports Displayport, VGA, and DVI with approved adapters.
- IR remote control, battery not included. Requires a CR2025 battery.
- Basic keyboard/mouse recommended for hotkeys and gesture switching.