One of our most requested products! Our dual monitor KVM supports an extended 2-monitor display for more efficient multi-tasking. The KVM can also be setup to display each computer on 1 monitor at the same time and utiles the KVM to switch which the mouse & keyboard control.
- HDMI 1.4 supports 4k (UHD) 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz and Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz.
- Refresh rate is limited to 60 hz for resolutions lower than 4K.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI, & VGA with approved adapters.
- Hot swap cables and peripherals without turning off.
- 1-year warranty. Lifetime technical support.
- Reduce space: Utilize one desk with dual monitors to switch and control two PC’s and/or laptops.
- Superior Video Quality: HDMI 1.4 (up to 3840x2160 @ 30hz or 1920x1080 @ 60hz). EDID emulation to maintain resolutions and icons from rearranging.
- Easily Switch Inputs: Keyboard hotkeys, mouse gestures, push button, or remote control (CR2025 battery not included).
- Multimedia focused: Transmit audio over HDMI and stereo output. Share USB devices with dedicated USB2.0 port. Supports wireless keyboards and mice.
- Easy Setup: Both an HDMI cable and a VGA cable must be connected per computer to achieve dual monitor setup. No software needed. Works with Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.
- Includes two 5’ HDMI 2.0 KVM cables with USB connectors. VGA cables not included.
- No delay, zero latency keyboard and mouse switching.
- Auto-scanning with adjustable time interval from 1 to <250 seconds.
- USB sharing for external hard drives, printers, scanners, and more.
- Plug & play capable. No drivers required.
Works in dedicated mouse & keyboard ports
Will not work in dedicated mouse & keyboard ports
Works in USB 2.0 port only. Hotkey switching does not work for keyboards using the USB 2.0 port
Keyboard does not have these features
|Regular Keys||Hotkey Switching||Multimedia Keys||Other Keys||Macros Keys|
|Amazon Basics||Wireless K/M|
|HP||Wireless Elite V2|
|Logitech||K750 Mac Version|
|Logitech||K750 Windows Version|
|Microsoft||Wireless 3050 Desktop|
|Microsoft||Wireless Comfort 5050 Desktop|
- Please note KVM will not recognize hotkey commands from devices plugged into USB2.0 port.
- Hotkey switching is not available for devices plugged into USB2.0 port.
- Hotkeys do not work on keyboards plugged into USB2.0 port.
- Hotkey switching does not work with keyboards plugged into USB 2.0 port.
- Hotkey switching not available for keybaords using the USB 2.0 port.
- Hotkey switching does not work for keyboards using the USB 2.0 port.
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 KVM Switcher
- 1 x DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 2 x 5' KVM Cables
- 1 x English User manual
- Dedicated keyboard/mouse ports have emulation programming to receive hotkey and gesture switching.
- Basic keyboard/mouse is recommended for these dedicated ports.
- If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB port to achieve full functionality.
- Multimedia keys will only work with the USB port.
- Please note that the USB port does not support hotkey and gesture switching and a powered USB hub is recommended to expand USB connectivity.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Switch must receive video on both HDMI + VGA from each computer to achieve dual monitors extended display.
- Audio transmitted via HDMI connection. HDMI or DisplayPort monitor required for audio.
- EDID emulation is locked to the dedicated ports.
- Scroll Lock command cannot be reassigned to other keys.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive notifications about future products firmware improvements, special offers, exclusive discounts and more!