TESmart HDMI + VGA 4x2 HDMI Dual Monitor KVM Switch with 2 Pcs 5ft HDMI KVM Cables
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors to control 2 computers.Support Unix /Windows /Debian /Ubuntu /Fedora /Mac OS X /Raspbian /Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Do not offer VGA Cable at present Support hot plugging, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch at any time without turning off devices.
- Support front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hot keys to control Dual Monitor KVM.
- With EDID emulators in each input port, keep PCs always having correct display information.
- Supports switching between keyboard and mouse and external devices and audio channels using hotkey commands without switching screen order. User Manual is updating, if you have any question, please leave message
- Max. resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz.
- Each HDMI output can share same input or select standalone input.
- Support PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5.1, DTS7.1 and DSD audio format.
- Smart EDID management, make it compatible with most display devices.
- Matrix status could be memorized after power down, automatically restore previous matrix status after next power on.
- Easy control matrix via IR receiver, front keypad and PC (via LAN or RS232 port).
- Easy to view real-time input and output status via LCD display.
- Support 8 configurable user preset connections.
- Support DVI-D single link sources and displays with the use of HDMI-to-DVI adapters.